Website and Product Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website or purchasing any product found herein, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use stated on this page, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are 100% responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, safe boating and your personal navigation skills as you travel to and from fishing spots or anytime our product or website is being used for any reason. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from purchasing, using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- We provide very valuable fishing data in which we have invested great sums of funds. Permission is granted to own (1) one copy of the materials purchased (information, data or software) purchased from this website. The following are a breach of use, so please do not:
- Copy the materials, Forward the emailed data, etc;
- Share in the “expense” of purchasing our data with another individual(s)
- Share the purchased Data with others in any way (prevents freeloaders)
- Share a GPS that others use (boating club, boat sharing, etc)
- use our data or materials for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any data purchased from this web site or contained in any of our products;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server or attempt to resell any data, etc.
- This usage agreement shall automatically terminate if users violate any of these restrictions related to sharing this valuable data and will be rendered unusable from our server.
- The information, purchased data or other material from this web site are provided “as is” and sales are final. FL Fishing Spots makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, due to Angler skill level, variables of GPS, mobile devices and mother nature, FL Fishing Spots does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Although we offer prime fishing spots, you are chasing after and fishing for wild animals in mother nature’s environment which cannot be warranted nor guaranteed in any way. Always use any GPS product at your own risk, skill level and proper conditions and any other term to fit such level.
In no event shall GPS Fishing Maps or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability or lack of angler skills to use our product or materials found on GPS Fishing Maps’s Internet site, even if GPS Fishing Maps or a GPS Fishing Maps authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on GPS Fishing Maps’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. This would not be intentional. GPS Fishing Maps does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. GPS Fishing Maps may make changes to the materials contained on its website (and elsewhere including purchased data/product) at any time without notice. GPS Fishing Maps does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials although updates are likely with most fishing areas.
GPS Fishing Maps is not responsible for the contents of any linked websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GPS Fishing Maps of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to GPS Fishing Maps’s website or any product sold by them shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling an order and those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained while securing the integrity of our company and protecting our quality products for years to come in serving our customers.