Welcome to Florida GPS Fishing Maps and Fishing Spots!
The founder of Florida GPS Fishing Maps Company has been in the fishing, guiding and boating business for nearly 30 years and counting. The sole purpose of his career is to help people in the fishing community when they needed it including showing anglers how to rig, fish certain areas, catch bait, run their boat, use their electronics and much, much more. To this day, he is still reaching out to offer help to anglers and the company now offers custom designed electronic fishing map system for Anglers in need of good fishing spots.
GPS Fishing Map Development and Map Environment Design – During these later years of his career, the owner has employed Dana King, a former software design employee of the largest manufacturer of Marine GPS units in the world. Together, she and the owner have coupled to compile GPS Coordinates and Data from over 40 of the Southeastern Coastal areas top fishing guides in a cooperative effort to bring you some of the best fishing spots ever placed on any fishing maps.
Custom GPS Fishing Maps are available for anglers in need of vast mapping and fishing areas or any individualized needs for any specified fishing location(s) in the state of Florida. Custom Florida Offshore GPS Fishing Maps start at only $99.99. Please email anytime for custom fishing map pricing by sending your request to email@example.com
How are the Maps and GPS Coordinates Placed? When GPS waypoints and coordinates are added to a map area during design, the latest in GPS Map Integration Software is used along with NOAA Raster Charts WSG84 Datum. During waypoint placement into any fishing map area, three methods are implemented to check waypoint accuracy impelemented by ourhead of staff and mapping, Dana King. She has designed this GPS Lat/Long cross referencing and conversion software now named, Direct-2-GPS Uploading. See more about it here. In short, this modern software offers our customers the best possible accuracy, Google Earth KML Integration and Environment, Fishing Spot Comments accuracy, Printable List of Matching Coordinates and Labels along with a GPS Upload file for direct upload to match the Waypoint File system of your boats GPS with a click, then push of a button.
Where did the GPS Coordinates come from? The GPS Coordinates placed on any of our fishing maps are not by guess work. They’re precisely placed from Professionals in the fishing business including local charter boats, fishing guides and Tournament Professionals. Our select group of professional fishermen are paid for their coordinates and information as partcipants in our Fishing Guide Cooperative which is obviously, a private company for purposes of discretion and confidentiality to our Pro’s. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general or participation information. We do not share or advertise any information or names about our Staff of Contributers.
Florida Fishing Maps are specialists in the following types of User
Waypoint Development and Mapping:
- GPS LAT/LONG Development in Exhange (GPX) format for multi-device and GPS use
- Fishing Waypoint Placement and Accuracy
- Fishing Waypoint Import/Export Hardware and Software
- Fishing Waypoint Management in NOAA Raster Maps with Waypoint Comment and Data Collection
- Waypoint Format creation for all Major Brand GPS Units; Garmin, RayMarine, Sitex, Lowrance, Humminbird, Furuno. Waypoint Extensions; gdb, gpx, adm, usr, dat, wpt, rwf, xml, csv, hwr, kml, kmz, and a dozen more.
- Google Earth KML Fishing Waypoint Programming and Mapping Environments using or compatible with; gdb, gpx, grm, collada, xml, csv, xls, NOAA Raster Charts, kmz, Iphone, Android and more.
- Fishing Waypoint Data/Info and Coordinates merging using xml and csv conversions; meaning, viewable and usable to our customers on their GPS, Google Earth and Smart Phone.
What’s all this mean? A fine finished product file that uploads to your GPS, Google Earth on your Computer, Iphone, Android, Ipad and most any other like devices. You can use Google Earth as a Fishing GPS if needed, but not for a navigation aid.